Four Star Farm Summer Riding Camps 2023
July 31-August 4
Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
$680 per camper, per week
Ages 7-14 and all levels are welcome!
Activities include daily riding lessons, vaulting, arts & crafts, and lots of fun with friends!
Riding instruction is in English riding, and campers are immersed in everything horsey! In addition to riding, they learn about equine veterinary care, anatomy, grooming, tack, and, yes, barn chores!
Four Star Farm prides itself on exceptional instruction. You may pay for and register up to three riders at a time (below). Once you’ve completed payment through PayPal, you’ll be taken to the camp registration page.
What do campers need each day to be prepared?
– Lunch (snacks provided)
– Water bottle
– Long pants
– Boots with a heel (kids are welcome to wear closed toe tennis shoes, but must bring heeled boots for the riding portion of the day)
– Own helmet preferred, but we offer helmets to borrow
Camp Fee Refunds
Planning for camp begins at the beginning of the year, with scheduling instructors and counselors, purchasing supplies for crafts, creating a schedule and assigning riders to groups and horses. We appreciate your understanding of the detailed planning that goes into creating a great riding camp experience.
- Cancellations two months prior to the start of camp will receive a full refund of the tuition amount, minus the PayPal administrative fee of $30. (This fee is retained by PayPal once payment is complete.)
- Cancellations six weeks ahead of the camp start date receive a 50% refund minus the $30 PayPal administrative fee.
- Cancellations within six weeks of the camp start date receive no refund.
Pay and Register for Camp
Once you’ve paid for camp using the Paypal form below (a Paypal account is not required), you’ll be taken to a registration page where we’ll get your contact information and learn about your youngster’s experience with horses. We welcome campers with no or little experience!
Adults can experience the same camp fun as younger kids, but with more flexibility!
You’ll love the progress you can make during this intensive format.
Adult camp includes two mounted lessons and two unmounted activities per day. You choose from dressage (basics to advanced movements such as passage and piaffe), show jumping (first time jumping to 1.30 courses), or cross-country. Unmounted activities include topics such as starting young horses, handling foals, breeding management, walking courses, building courses, sports psychology for the equestrian, test-riding strategies, equine nutrition, conditioning your horse, soundness issues and rehab information, improving your riding with cross-training exercises, and so much more!
Please inquire for more information.